BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

My good friend and the the true friend




Its already 9 month and 25 days that I study at ATI College, no wonder that I never sense the time and the day. All this time I became friendly to everyone in this college.Until did not realize that I having more friend in this college.When I in primary and secondry school, I have a lots of friend and I can still remember their name they all are really goood friend with me.

Those day are really same with this day beause all the friend that I got are really the same friend that I have in primary and secondry school, not actually same with the face but the attitude and the relationship that they got are really same with my old friend.The friend that I got is actually little bit naughty but they all are really nice person and very good friend.Even they do something bad with me but actually they try to help their friend.

When the time will come that I already graduate from this college,I will never ever forget them the friend that I got are really good friend and always spend time with them like go somewhere together,having party together and share problem together if some of my friend is having a problem they always help it.
They are the true friend that i got.......;)

0 comments: