BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

1 weeks holiday before exam...

Today I write about my 1 week holiday, its very bored when comes to holiday. I really hate holiday because when holiday there nothing I want to do at home and even I go out all my friend go back to there home town or village. But this holiday some of my friend did not go back to there home town or village because this holiday only for our study break for the examination next week, and this week we all already plan to study group for that exam.


First day of our exam I and my friend go to library college to study together, but when I arrive at there, I really disappointed to my friend because they come to college wasn't study but play with them self but I also join play. After that we go to cyber cafe to play games, this situation its happen in three days after that we study together again.

This 1 week holiday its very bored but fun not just fun but excited because we study at other library that full with all goods books. From morning until afternoon, to afternoon until night we study at library its very tired and want to go a sleep. After tomorrow we go out but not study, we just go out having fun like watching movie, go place that really interesting and not to bored.

Thats all for today, I will write other story to you all if i'm not to lazy.....
hehehheee...;)

0 comments: