BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Preparation For Final Exam

Today my story how I gonna prepared my self having the final exam, mostly many people before the exam their will study and reading something important about the subject that will come in final exam. Their always making the notes or writing something to make they remember or understand about that subject, so it will make easier to them when answer the question.


But some of student, even they study hard or everyday they always fail the subject or the exam. This problem can be solve with easy solution like before you starting review all the subject or study,you must take a glass of milk so it can help your mind working faster like fast learner. Also before your starting open your book or study, in my religion we have to pray to our good so when we study the will give lessing to us and that knowledge will never ever gone or in other words you will never forget about that knowledge that you study.

For me, its really simple the way study when getting final exam before that day arrive I will study in 3 hours for the subject that will I take tomorrow. I study like that because when tomorrow I having the exam, it easy for me to remember the subject that I study.



0 comments: