BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Its Hard To Tell Or To Ask Something To Someone......

To tell or to ask,to someone that very special to us....
Its not very easy...because u need more brave and feel more confident,
to accept all the words and all decision that come out through her mouth.

Thats why...if some my friend that know about me....why I so scared to tell and to ask that person......because that person its very special to me...than the other person that I knew....
I try to be my self but......we both have different world.....its very difficult for me..to subscribe that situation........

I only can watch that peron from far a way without go to near with that person.....
each time that person.....spoke to me....im very happy....and I will never forget each time I spoke with that person....and ill always remember every day and every time about that person....

Better....I keep this feeling.....only just for me...
so....their no one will gets hurt......and shame just because my feeling.....
I hope you all....will never be like me......

NOOO.....hurts feelings....

0 comments: