BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

There Something Special Today That I Cant Forget It

Today is a special for someone that I know and not to close,every day and every night I waiting this day to say something that very special. I know that is my firsth time to do it and never have experience also never been in this situation, I feels so nervous, cold and some my friend say that my face will turn to red when seeing her or near with her. That time I become panic and sweat, I really dont know what to do.

When I having presentation at that morning a cant think anything beside her,when she gonna come to look our presentation and that time I will spoil everything. I try to cool my self and present without any feelings. After my presentation, I seat at the chair and thinking about her again but some friend its girl that also close with her. She tell me that her will not come to see our present, that time my feelings have two one is happy and other one is sad because she will not gonna see my worse presentation but also sad because she will not come and I cant tell her something that I wish to tell her by myself.

Some of my friend say to me that I should call her or send the message to her, but actually I dont have the number so I tell my friend maybe next time I will tell her that something special that I about to tell to her. Its very difficult to predict the future because it always change the why of wind blow, so this is my story for today I will tell about another story that very intresting.

0 comments: